Our Fall Pumpkin Patch is a great place for the whole family to enjoy the trill of the hunt for the perfect pumpkin. Join us for a hay wagon ride to the milk barn, petting barn, where you can feed the animals, then to the pumpkin patch.
Hours of Operation:
- Open 7 days a week - Friday September 29 - Friday November 17
- Open weekends only in November
- Weekdays: 1pm - 7pm (morning riders accommodated on a space available basis)
- Saturdays: 9am - 7pm
- Sundays: 12 noon - 7pm
- $9 - Children
- $10 - Adults
- Children under 2 and their grandparents ride for free
- 10% discount for Military, Fire Fighters, Public Safety Officers
- 3-5 lb pumpkin included
- Light concessions and picnic area available to reserve
FOOD TRUCK SATURDAYS
On Saturdays this Fall we will feature Food Trucks from a variety of local food truck companies. Food Truck delights will include:
Call for details on specific providers for a given Saturday.
Birthday parties at The Hunter Farm are great ways to celebrate another year.
Call for more details and to make a reservation.
Bonfires and Night Rides
Crisp cool Fall evenings are a great time for a bonfire with friends and family. Schedule with us a bonfire and night hay wagon ride to and from the bonfire location.
Nurse on Duty
The Hunter Farm has a registered nurse on staff.
We comply with the recommendations from the NC Department of Agriculture for petting barns.